Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science, Universitas Indonesia proudly presents Postgraduate Lecture Series. This event is one of activities in International Benchmarking programme under the scheme of Academic Reputation Enhancement 2020-2021.
The aim of this event is to give the postgraduate students the opportunity to have the experience of learning from the first hand internationally reputable scientists about ethics in research as well as writing a publish-able scientific articles
The expected outcomes of this event are:
- Our postgraduate students have more knowledge about ethics and quality assurance in conducting their research,
- Our postgraduate students have ability to prepare good research proposal,
- Our postgraduate students have ability to write good scientific article.
15 February 2021, 14.00-16.00 WIB
- Prof. Yatimah binti Alias (Univ Malaya)
Quality assurance in postgraduate research
- Prof. Russell Howe (Univ Aberdeen)
Ethics in research
Moderator: Prof. Usman S. F. Tambunan
18 February 2021
- Prof. David Churchill (KAIST)
How to write an excellent research proposal
- Prof. Richard Walton (Univ Warwick)
How to write a (good) scientific paper
- Moderator: Prof. Ivandini T. A.
Students who participate in Part 1&2 will get e-certificate.
Contact person: Dr. Yuni Krisnandi (yuni,firstname.lastname@example.org) and Arnia (089601813636)