Bayu Ardiansah was born in Kabupaten Kulon Progo – Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta on January 2, 1992. He received Master Degree in Chemistry in January 2016 with a work focused on the synthesis of chalcone derivatives. Bayu joined as permanent lecturer and researcher at the Department of Chemistry – FMIPA Universitas Indonesia since October 2016. Bayu teaches Organic Chemistry I & II, Stereochemistry, and Determination of Molecular Structure.
- Ardiansah, B., Tanimoto, H., Tomohiro, T., Morimoto, T., Kakiuchi, K. (2021). Sulfonium Ion-Promoted Traceless Schmidt Reaction of Alkyl Azides. Chemical Communications. Advance Article. doi: 10.1039/D1CC02770K.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Aisyah, N.S. (2020). Three-component reaction in 1,4-dihydropyridine synthesis catalyzed by copper(I) iodide nanoparticles. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 761(1). 012035.
- Ardiansah, B. (2019). “Chalcones bearing N, O and S-heterocycles: Recent notes on their biological significances”. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 9(8): 117-129.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Ibrahim, W.H. (2019). “Silica supported copper(II) oxide for the synthesis of curcumin derivatives containing pyrazole and isoxazole scaffolds”. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 12(2): 471-477.
- Ardiansah, B. (2018). “A recent update: Antimicrobial agents containing pyrazole nucleus”. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 11(12): 88-94.
- Cahyana, A. H., Saidah, Ardiansah, B. (2018). “Nano CuFe2O4: A reusable magnetic catalyst for the synthesis of 2-amino-5,10-dioxo-4-styryl-5,10-dihydro-4H-benzo[g]chromene-3-carbonitrile via a one-pot multicomponent reaction”. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2023. 020075.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Nadila, A. (2018). “Functionalization of cinnamaldehyde to arylidene barbituric acid catalyzed by samarium(III) chloride”. Oriental Journal of Chemistry. 34(5): 2685-2688.
- Ardiansah, B., Bakri, R., Zulys, A., Kosamagi, G. (2018). “Ca@Al-Bentonite: A new material for chalcone production”. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 11(1): 254-259.
- Ardiansah, B., (2017). “Recent Reports on Pyrazole-based Bioactive Compounds As Candidate for Anticancer Agents”. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 10(12): 45-51.
- Mardiana, L., Ardiansah, B., Bakri, R., Cahyana, A.H., Anita, Y., Aziza, N.P. (2017). “Utilization of eggshell-derived material as a solid base catalyst for efficient synthesis of substituted chalcones”. Jurnal Teknologi. 79(5): 175-182.
- Cahyana, AH., Nurhayati, Utomo, BSB., Ardiansah, B. (2017). “Ulva fasciata-mediated preparation of zinc oxide nanocrystalline for one-pot multicomponent synthesis of 6-amino-3-methyl-4-phenyl-2,4-dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazole-5-carbonitrile”. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 188. 012053.