Bayu Ardiansah was born in Kabupaten Kulon Progo – Daerah Istimewa Yogyakarta on January 2, 1992. He received Doctor of Science degree in 2021 from NAIST, Japan with the dissertation “Study on unreactive chemical bond cleavage reaction of organic azides by sulfonium ions”. Bayu joined as faculty staff at the Department of Chemistry – FMIPA Universitas Indonesia since October 2016. Bayu teaches Organic Chemistry I & II, Stereochemistry, and Structure Elucidation.
- Ardiansah, B., Tanimoto, H., Tomohiro, T., Morimoto, T., Kakiuchi, K. (2021). Sulfonium Ion-Promoted Traceless Schmidt Reaction of Alkyl Azides. Chemical Communications. Advance Article. doi: 10.1039/D1CC02770K.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Aisyah, N.S. (2020). Three-component reaction in 1,4-dihydropyridine synthesis catalyzed by copper(I) iodide nanoparticles. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 761(1). 012035.
- Ardiansah, B. (2019). “Chalcones bearing N, O and S-heterocycles: Recent notes on their biological significances”. Journal of Applied Pharmaceutical Science. 9(8): 117-129.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Ibrahim, W.H. (2019). “Silica supported copper(II) oxide for the synthesis of curcumin derivatives containing pyrazole and isoxazole scaffolds”. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 12(2): 471-477.
- Ardiansah, B. (2018). “A recent update: Antimicrobial agents containing pyrazole nucleus”. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 11(12): 88-94.
- Cahyana, A. H., Saidah, Ardiansah, B. (2018). “Nano CuFe2O4: A reusable magnetic catalyst for the synthesis of 2-amino-5,10-dioxo-4-styryl-5,10-dihydro-4H-benzo[g]chromene-3-carbonitrile via a one-pot multicomponent reaction”. AIP Conference Proceedings. 2023. 020075.
- Cahyana, A.H., Ardiansah, B., Nadila, A. (2018). “Functionalization of cinnamaldehyde to arylidene barbituric acid catalyzed by samarium(III) chloride”. Oriental Journal of Chemistry. 34(5): 2685-2688.
- Ardiansah, B., Bakri, R., Zulys, A., Kosamagi, G. (2018). “Ca@Al-Bentonite: A new material for chalcone production”. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 11(1): 254-259.
- Ardiansah, B., (2017). “Recent Reports on Pyrazole-based Bioactive Compounds As Candidate for Anticancer Agents”. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical and Clinical Research. 10(12): 45-51.
- Mardiana, L., Ardiansah, B., Bakri, R., Cahyana, A.H., Anita, Y., Aziza, N.P. (2017). “Utilization of eggshell-derived material as a solid base catalyst for efficient synthesis of substituted chalcones”. Jurnal Teknologi. 79(5): 175-182.
- Cahyana, AH., Nurhayati, Utomo, BSB., Ardiansah, B. (2017). “Ulva fasciata-mediated preparation of zinc oxide nanocrystalline for one-pot multicomponent synthesis of 6-amino-3-methyl-4-phenyl-2,4-dihydropyrano[2,3-c]pyrazole-5-carbonitrile”. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. 188. 012053.